Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thank You

I'm a strong believer in fate and I find that the people I choose to consider my friends always seem to know what will make me feel better.  After my life melt down, I created my list and the few people that read my blog and know me have made certain attempts to help me work on accomplishing these things.  My best friend surprised me last week, after knowing I was having a long week by taking me to a jewelry making class.  It's these small things that friends remember, only if you've said them once that make me realize I am beyond lucky to have the people I do in my life.  It's the conversations about the things you don't want to hear but only your friends will tell you the truth, that matter.  It's the journey with these amazing people that make me smile when I've had a long exhausting day and lay awake all night.  Thank you to all of the my friends that care enough to make me a priority in your life.  Nothing goes unnoticed by me and I am much appreciative of all the small things you say and do.  And just because a post is always more fun with a picture, here is my bestest and me the day she held me hostage.


40

1 comment:

Lisa said...

No, no, no! Thank YOU! YOU are MY rock and I'll need you always. Love ya!!