Sunday, November 21, 2010

Breakfast Blog

My favorite meal of the day by far is breakfast.  I could eat it any time.  When I get the chance to go out and enjoy breakfast I get to relax and drink my coffee and allow myself to slow down long enough to get a break from everything.  Within the past year I have finally tried a new kind of egg that for 24 years I swore I would never try,  eggs benedict.  And let me just say, that it is amazing and quite a fascination of mine now.  Every time I order it I think of the movie Runaway Bride when Julia Roberts relates her real life problems to that of her egg choice.  She tells every new man she falls in love with that her favorite egg is which ever is their favorite, until she finally falls in love with none other than Richard Gere, who forces her to step back and figure herself out before anything else.  She tries every kind of way you could make an egg and finally finds her favorite, yes, as you probably may have guessed it, it is eggs benedict.  So, try something new today and you may just like it.  And for those of you who haven't seen this movie, it's a classic.
I was one time asked why I blog so frequently about my personal life on a blog that also functions as part of my business.  The answer to that question is easy for me.  This blog is a way for all of the people who read it to see a little bit more about me every day.  People come back to this blog on a daily basis just to see what happens in my life or what I have shot that day.  If people are interested in me, they'll be interested in my work.  I love what I do and I hope that this blog somewhere along the line pokes questions or allows people to reflect on themselves.  I hope it serves as a small piece of what is me.  I like to make people smile so I hope this little tid bit about your choice of eggs allows you to laugh at the obscurity of my blog and puts a smile on your face.  Life is always better if you can laugh at yourself and your ridiculousness.

No comments: