Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Midnight ramblings and rants

It's usually during the late night or in this case, early morning hours when I find myself able to think the clearest. It's in my pajamas, feet propped on the couch, computer on my one leg, Jäger on my other, that make me ponder the big questions in life. It's these brief moments that I have to myself that I can really slow the thoughts in my mind to a manageable speed. Lately I have found less and less of my ME time and I feel scattered in too many directions and yet here I am blogging my useless thoughts in the middle of the night because I've had one too many cups of coffee to keep me going this week, to keep me afloat, when all I would like to do is get in the car and drive, no place in particular, just anywhere. That is one perk to the whole new job thing. I am on the road a lot and have recently found that I enjoy it. I'm leaning more towards the fly by the seat of your pants version of myself then the planner I have come to know. I like not knowing what life may bring and it's a scary realization. So for all the other twenty something year olds out there evaluating their lives, realize that life is what you make of it. This isn't a dress rehersal and there are no second chances. Damn us Libras in the world. We always want more. Enough with all of my life ramblings, atleast for now.

No comments: