Friday, November 26, 2010

Eat. Pray. Love.

Sometimes I laugh at the way things fall into my lap. I've had several of these moments this past week but the one that got me was this movie. As I watched it I totally understood this woman. My mother in law said she thought she was crazy and life just isn't like her life. I just laughed out of amusement. I think that Julia Roberts hit the nail on the head with this movie. Her character depicts what many real women feel and want but few take a chance for. It is food for thought. I felt like she really understood how someone can at times feel so lost but also have no reason to be. It's funny that life seems to present answers in the weirdest places and times. I seem to be proving more and more that life is a series a fate bound paths. I wish I just knew where mine was headed.

No comments: