Friday, January 28, 2011

Mad Lib 2

ENJOY this ridiculous version of a love letter.


Love Letter Mad Lib Story

Transfer your answers above to the corresponding numbers in the story below.


Dear _____Eric________(01):
I woke up this _____noon____________(02) and my _____leg____________(03)
blushed at the thought of you. You are not only
____luscious_____________(04), but very _____red____________(05).
Every time I ______run___________(06) you my ___eye______________s(07)
become _____funny___________(08) and my ___lips______________s(09) begin to
___tingle______________(10).
I can't wait till ____Friday_____________(11) night. I have a
___cute______________(12) surprise for you. It is ____blue_____________(13),
___dirty______________(14), and ___dance______________s(15) alot. I hope you
will _____snuggle____________(16) it.
I will be wearing the ___goofy______________(17) ____dress____________(18)
you gave me last ____halloween_____________(19). I know how much you love to
___sing______________(20) me in it.
Hugs and Kisses
Your Favorite ____dog_____________(21),
____Kate_____________(22) 

No comments: