Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hate you no more D.C.

Today I drove to Washington D.C. to help Leslie shoot an engagement session.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I despise this city.  I've had horrible experiences there that leave me yearning to never return so today when I left my house and saw it was supposed to be sunny skies, I at least had that to look forward to.  Well, mother nature once again had other plans for me.  Leslie and I made the best of the rain situation and had a great time shooting with Josh and Kara.  I even enjoyed the city and dare I mention, I thought to myself I could return for fun another day...so D.C. I am proud to say that you have redeemed yourself in my eyes and I do not hold such hatred for you any longer, but you definitely are no NYC or Philadelphia.

No comments: