Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sad Irony

During my quest to accomplish my life list I have come to learn a lot about myself and people I know. It's during this important process that I have also learned that some of those people who should be supportive of me and my decisions, no matter what they may be, have been the ones to judge me the hardest. My message to them is that maybe the reason they feel like they don't know me any longer or that they think I have lost myself, is because they have had this perfect illusion of who I should be, but never was. I have grown strides this year and have accomplished many of the things I have dreamed about. I find it sadly ironic that when I am starting to finally feel like myself that people say that they don't even recognize me anymore. It's time for me to be me.

No comments: