Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Redneck Christmas

I can totally get away with making fun of rednecks since I grew up in Dauphin and got harrassed for it from K-12.  So if anyone is offended, I appologize.  Last night we went for ice cream, in 30 degree weather, like a bunch of crazies, but the real story began when I walked in to a local ice cream shop.  While eating all I could do was soak in my redneck surroundings and laugh at how ridiculous it looked.  Christmas threw up inside this store.  It was awful.  So, due to the computer issue I am having, I had to come up with a great post today that needed no pictures, only a great imagination, hense Redneck Christmas was born.

1.  You know you're a redneck when you hang stuffed Rudolph and Frosty from your ceiling with yarn to decorate.
2.  You know you're a redneck when you use your practice 3D deer archery targets as reindeer for Santa's sleigh in your front yard.
3.  You know you're a redneck when you have shot gun shells strung on lights around the Christmas tree


YES, I have seen all of these things in real life.  I only wish you could experience a true Redneck Christmas of your own!

No comments: