Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why order prints from me versus Walmart?

Everyone always asks me the same question. Why should I order prints from you if I have purchased a disc and can do so myself? A great way to answer that is to just SHOW you why....

Quality is of no comparison when you look at these two prints. Professional photographers actually have access to companies that only deal with businesses so we get a higher quality than the public. Now don't get me wrong, some places do a better job of reproducing, but sometimes, if your want to display these on the wall it's just better to pay more for a better print.

So, then why do I still sell my CD'S to my clients? That's easy. This way, 20 years down the road they have their own copies. Also, for those small prints sometimes it's just more practical to do it yourself. I understand that professional prints cost more but trust me when you get that beautiful canvas back from me you will be amazed at how wonderful it is!

No comments: