Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Moving On and Letting Go

It's true what people say.  Your past does haunt you.  I must admit that mine has been less than perfect, but I can also say that I have moved on and tried to correct my mistakes as an adult. I love when I experience moments that remind me how lucky I am to have such a wonderful life that I have helped build. My business has allowed me to accomplish many of the goals I set years ago and as I write this I am amazed at how some people continue to replay the past and not let go of their short comings to move on.  I have both fond and forgettable memories of things that have lead me to where I am in life.  And I, unlike others have used these to truly become the person I am.  I can only wish that the people that hide behind their past will one day let it all go and grow up to realize there is more to life than hatred.

No comments: