Wednesday, October 27, 2010

runningintheusa.com

The other day I was searching for some local races to register to run in when I found a great website for all the runners in the world.  www.runningintheusa.com is a great resource for people who are looking for upcoming events.  They range from 5k to marathons to triathlons, so this has become my newest fixation.  Yesterday I registered for an 8k and by spring I hope to register for a half marathon. Ultimately, I'd like to cross the marathon off my list by next year.  I have one month to get ready and I'm sure it will be no problem but I'm still  a tad nervous, since I have to find a hotel for the weekend of the race and its a huge race weekend.  In the mean time I may run a couple 5ks before then just for fun.  Happy running!

No comments: