Thursday, May 1, 2008

I have to admit that the reality of becoming a college graduate is real now.  Today I am stuck on the thought that I don't really have a photographic job lined up and quite honestly I find it really depressing.  Everyday this week I have woke up feeling unfulfilled and dying to have something to photograph.  I'm hoping that by some chance I fall into something.
Saturday is the deal clincher.  Graduation. . . Its really hard to believe that this one day has finally come.  I have no clue what to do next.  Philadelphia is probably the most realistic, take a train and still have time to work on my own projects.  But there are absolutely no jobs there right now that I could get.  All I can think of is this. . . I just need to be patient I guess.  I feel like everyone else has some kind of plan in place and here I am, lost.

1 comment:

Jona Minotto said...

this post made me depressed girl, you got so much going for you right now, even if you don't see it that way right now. your have an awesome guy your about to marry (on the beach i might add!) your very talented and you have a lot of cool projects going on. photograph as much as you can, that job your dreaming about will come to you when the time is right.